Sziasztok a nevem River Nightingale, 18 éves vagyok és jelenleg az utolsó évem következik a gimnáziumban. Azt, hogy utána hova tovább még nem tudom, a jövő sok meglepetést tartogat. Nagyjából mindenről szeretek írni, ami a billentyűzetem alá kerül. Zene, film, könyvek, könyvek és még több könyv. Említettem már, hogy imádom a könyveket? Legyen sci-fi, fantasy, krimi, thriller, bármi jöhet, igazából az egyetlen műfaj, aminek viszonylag kevés képviselője sorakozik a polcaimon az a színtiszta romantika. Igen, nem vagyok egy tipikus romantikus alkat, annak ellenére,hogy a történeteimben minduntalan megtalálható a szerelmi szál. Valljuk be anélkül nem történet a történet.
Gyengéim a harcedzett női karakterek, Kurt Vonnegut, az angol nyelv, a narancslé, a Marvel filmek, a sakk, a vörös hajszín. A jövőben egy műfordítói esetleg riporteri állást képzeltem el magamnak, de természetesen mindezek mellett az álommunka az írás.
A novellák nem az erősségeim, az egykötetes történetek sem. Általában túl nagyban és sok történet szálban gondolkozom, amiből aztán mindig könyvsorozatra elég ötlet sül ki. Azt, hogy ez hiba vagy lehetőség döntsétek el ti.
*********************************************************************************
Hi,my name is River Nightingale.I'm 18 years old high school student who spend her last year there, After it I don't know how I continou. The future has lot of surprise. I like writing almost everything. Music,movies,books,books and books.Did I mention that I love books? It can be sci-fi,fantasy,thriller,crime,I almost read everything. In fact the only genre which line the relatively small number of my shelves is pure romance.Yes,I'm not a romantic type,even though you can find romantic line in my stories. We all know,without a story without romance isn't a story.My weakness are the strong female characters,Kurt Vonnegut,the english language,the orange juice,the Marvel movies, the chess and the red hair color, In the future i want to be a translator or maybe a riporter,but of course my dream job is being a writer.
I'm not good at write a novel or a one book story. Usually I thinking about too much and I have too much story line, which it always considered enough ideas from book series. That is a fault or a chance you can decide it.
*********************************************************************************
Hi,my name is River Nightingale.I'm 18 years old high school student who spend her last year there, After it I don't know how I continou. The future has lot of surprise. I like writing almost everything. Music,movies,books,books and books.Did I mention that I love books? It can be sci-fi,fantasy,thriller,crime,I almost read everything. In fact the only genre which line the relatively small number of my shelves is pure romance.Yes,I'm not a romantic type,even though you can find romantic line in my stories. We all know,without a story without romance isn't a story.My weakness are the strong female characters,Kurt Vonnegut,the english language,the orange juice,the Marvel movies, the chess and the red hair color, In the future i want to be a translator or maybe a riporter,but of course my dream job is being a writer.
I'm not good at write a novel or a one book story. Usually I thinking about too much and I have too much story line, which it always considered enough ideas from book series. That is a fault or a chance you can decide it.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése